Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Homework Assignment - 365 Project

So, I've been doing some online photography courses to expand my knowledge and skills and we've been challenged by a "classmate" to do the "365 Project". I've been busy working on year end bookwork and moving/closing our office in Freeport so I haven't had a chance to start it yet. Sooooo....today as I was sitting in the church nursery (I'm the nursery director so I had to get there 30 minutes early to get some heat going so the kiddos didn't freeze.....speaking of....what the heck? It's not supposed to get this cold on the Texas Coast...lol) I decided to start a project I've been wanting to do for the church nursery. I want to take close ups & different images from around the church campus and frame them in the nursery for decoration & to encourage them to learn about the church.
Ok....now after looking back at what I've typed so far....I think I can understand why I take forever doing things....my mind goes off on tangents and soooo with that said....back to the reason for the post...
Since it's March 1st, I decided that would be a good time to start my 365 Project.
I will try to post most if not all of the images on the blog but you can always find the complete collection at:
365 Project Images
Day 1 ~ First United Methodist Church, Sweeny, Texas
Enhanced with Coffeeshop Attic Vintage Action

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats Nice, i really like the detail on this mate. Good job.

Kindest Regards
Christopher Prins
http://photographybyprins.com

Take Care