Monday, March 2, 2009

March 1, 2009 ~ 365 One Object Project

ok....ok...ok....I know...stop posting....and stop doing goofy things...right?!?
well...while playing around on the net and looking/reading at other 365 projects...and joining one for the self portrait & one for the image 365 projects on flickr......well I kinda stumbled across a 3rd challenge & am gonna do it as well...
So....Meet Kitty
I don't rem. where I got her from...but she usually just sits on the DVD cabinet in my living room staring at the world from her perch....She (and I) have decided it's time for her to get out and explore the world....so join us as she discovers the world away from her shelf for 365 days.
You can follow along at:
365 One Object Project Photos
And of course....a quick preview....here is Kitty looking at the flickr page for the project.

No comments: