Thursday, March 19, 2009

03/18/09 - Attack of the Swarm

So we were in my office at the studio working on our ad campaign and had a friend drop by to say hi. When she left, she called me to the front and showed me the studio front windows.....the bottom of the entire front of the studio was covered in a swarm of termites....UGH.....It's soo crazy, we ate lunch up there and there was nothing...and hour later they are everywhere....so we got on the phone to pest people and finally got someone who would come TODAY because as we were calling, they were getting further and further from the window towards Kristy's desk. The wonderful guys from The BugMobile showed up and we went back up front (we were hiding from them in my office) and there were maybe 30 of the stinkers left...!!!!!!!!! we still want to know where all those hundreds of bugs went. SO, he sprayed them and gave me a quote to treat for termites. So now that's what I have to look forward to...UGH...sometimes I wish I could just rewind and do over a wk.












This was just after they were discovered...we got about triple this amount then they vanished when we weren't looking. Will let y'all know what happens.

No comments: