Thursday, July 3, 2008

7/2/08

Wow...has it really been almost a month since I last posted? I promise to try to get on here this wkend and post new pics. If I only had internet access at the shop.....well that's another long story that will just make me angry. :)
Quick update on the happenings at 212 N. Main....

If you've driven down Main Street since Friday morning, you may have noticed my AWSOME sign..(and window decals)....If you need ANY signs, decals, etc made for your business or personal....you should call the wonderful guys over at C&M Signs in Sweeny....Excellent service, FAST turn around...Took my idea and made it even better. If you haven't seen it....be sure you glance my way as you drive down Main Street.

ok...bear with me...I'm trying to rem. what I last updated...

We have finished painting the reception area, studio, office, kitchen....that's all the painting for now.

I have hung pictures in the windows and have filled my cabinet with a small selection of my faves. If you didn't know this about me...I have a frame addiction...well you prob. didn't know it because I have just recently discovered it....and ALL the stores that I buy frames at aren't helping with their 50% off sales.

I have a "land line" & "fax line" hooked up now...was supposed to have internet 3 wks ago but still don't. SOOOO, I decided to switch my net to broadband from the cable company. The cable guy is coming tom. (THURSDAY) to hook up cable for the reception area & internet for the office....WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! I LOVE the cable company now....and I won't discuss the phone company.....now I have to sit on hold listening to their "wonderful" music and recordings to cancel the stupid DSL. So not looking forward to listening to their recordings for another hour of my life. Speaking of the phone....my phone # isn't changing...the # I'm using now is a cell phone and I will continue to have it (979-480-4056) but the "land line" # is 979-647-0040.

hmmmmm what else.......

Oh, I've moved the file cabinet & work table into my office...still need to find a computer desk but I can't find one that I like that fits the space. It's driving me wacko.

The plan is to finish setting up this wkend so that I can get the Fire Marshall out next wk (hopefully) to do the final ok on it so I can open my doors.

If you'd like to be notified by mail or email of when I open my doors, please pop me an email and I'll let you know when I'm open. v7photos@aol.com

Well I need to get to bed as I have another long day tom. Hope to see y'all soon!

No comments: