Tuesday, May 13, 2008

5/13/2008

Well...I've been searching high & low for the "right" location & building to buy and I've finally found the new home of V7 Photos. I am in the process of buying the "Magic Nails" building on Main Street in Sweeny (2 buildings down from Stop N Go). I signed my part of the papers today and should have the keys by Friday. There are a few things that need to be done to bring the building to "code" but if all goes as planned, I should hopefully be moving in over there before the end of June.

I'll post another blog when I open my door in Sweeny. Anyone that joinds my mailing list (myspace &/or email) before I send out the bulletin abou the "Grand Opening" will receive a special offer that no one else will get. So, be sure to share with your friends & family (be sure to tell them to let me know that you referred them to me so that you get credit fo the referral).

Unless something crazy happens & I get moved in sooner than planned, the Dad & Me limited edition shoot will be at the current studio location (621 Loggins, West Columbia). Spaces are filling up for the Dad & ME LE shoot so be sure to book your spot soon. Print & bring this page with you for a bonus 5x7 from the shoot.

No comments: