Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pinterest

Pinterest.....what can I say about Pinterest....
I LOVE it....and I hate it....(but hate in a good way....as in it's a very addicting site...lol)


There has been a lot of talk going around lately about the rules of pinterest and photographers sueing people for "pinning" their images....I just wanted to let everyone know that I am perfectly happy with it if you want to pin one of my watermarked images to Pinterest...and I'm not going to sue you as long as you DON'T try to claim the image as your own and don't modify it or crop out my logo.
Here is my Pinterest page...so if you pin one of my images you can follow me and I will see it!
I actually think it's awesome and would be honored if you pinned one of my images for inspiration or to share and would really enjoy seeing the images get pinned!

No comments: