Friday, September 12, 2008

8/2/08 ~ Cody & Carly (Airforce)



I really am so very thankful for all of the service men & women that protect our country so that we can live how we want. It means a lot to me that they do that and I wanted to do something to thank them for all they do. Having had a grandfather that was in the AirForce and my husband having served in the Army & National Gaurd...I understand how tight money is when you serve in the military.... decided to offer to do family portraits for our Military Men & Women & their family for free. (or discounted....visit my website or let me know if you want more info)

This is the 2nd (well 2nd & 3rd) Military Member that I've had the chance to photograph since I started this special.


Cody & Carly are serving our Country in the AirForce. They came home to get married with their friends and family.
They gave me a call and asked if I'd take family pics of them (non-wedding).
They are such a cute couple....and they were really fun to shoot.

Here are a few of my fave pics from the session:




Cody is a local from Lake Jackson....and requested some pics with them in front of the Texas Flag:


Cody & Carly...



If you would like more info on how you can help support our local troops...let me know.

No comments: