Thursday, May 29, 2008

5/19/08 -Construction Started

5/19 I officialy have possesion of the building & CONSTRUCTION has started....we have to take down the ceiling tiles so Jerry can pull the old wire so the electrician can run the new "to code" wire.  My brother has been wonderful helping us get the toilet switched out to an "ADA" toilet to meet code and so we have a clean toilet (the old one was just gross). 


Brother & Jerry taking down the ceiling tiles so the electrician can have easy access to the wiring (which starts tom., FRIDAY 5/23)


Opps...did I do that????  lol...I pulled the hair station off the wall so it could go in the trash


these pics are the front room as of yesterday (5/22)...most of the wire is gone, no power in the building.....my brother has the water hooked up along with the water heater (except for electricity to actually heat the water) and my NEW TOILET!!!!


No comments: